Control the speed of a DC motor using a potentiometer or a 0-5V analog signal.
This controller features a silent PWM switching frequency for use in noise-sensitive applications.
It can also be used as a low voltage light dimmer for halogen lamps, or for controlling heaters and irons.
Automatic Soft-Start is available on P/N SPD-315-S. The Soft-Start option slowly ramps up power to reduce stress on power supplies and mechanical linkages.
- Silent PWM switching frequency for quiet operation
- Potentiometer or 0-5V control signal
- Digital input filtering allows smooth control even with noisy inputs
- Logic Controller Enable input
- Low Impedance, Long Life filter capacitor for maximum reliability
- High efficiency MOSFET design and Heavy-Duty Heatsinks for cool operation
- 15 Amps continuous current
- 5.5 - 36 VDC operation
- 18 kHz switching frequency
- PWM Range: 0% - 100%
- Single direction (no reverse)
- Terminal blocks for signal and power connections
Datasheet (PDF) (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
When choosing a controller based on your input voltage requirements,
please note that a fully charged 12V nominal lead-acid battery can reach 14 volts.
Please check to ensure that the battery pack voltage does not ever exceed the absolute
maximum rated voltage of the motor controller.
For a comparison of motor control features, check out the parametric selection guide.
2.0 x 3.1 x 1.7 inches tall.