Control the power to any resistive load such as a heater, lamp, or electrolytic cell using any 1k to 30k potentiometer. This PWM controller runs cool while handling up to 30 amps of continuous current. A 30 Amp fuse is required for safe operation. Not for use with inductive loads such as motors.
- Use any 1k to 30k pot for control
- Digital input filtering allows smooth control even with dirty pots
- Logic Controller Enable input
- High efficiency MOSFET design for cool operation
- Heavy-Duty Heatsink for reliable operation
- 30 Amps continuous current
- 5.5 - 20 VDC operation
- PWM Range: 0% - 100%
- Terminal blocks for signal and power connections
Datasheet (PDF) (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
When choosing a controller based on your input voltage requirements,
please note that a fully charged 12V nominal lead-acid battery can reach 14 volts.
Please check to ensure that the battery pack voltage does not ever exceed the absolute
maximum rated voltage of the motor controller.
2.0 x 2.7 x 1.7 inches tall.