Control the speed of a DC motor using any 1k to 100k potentiometer. This PWM motor controller runs cool while handling up to 15 amps of continuous current. It can also be used as a low voltage light dimmer for halogen lamps, or for controlling heaters and irons.
- Use any 1k to 100k pot for control
- Digital input filtering allows smooth control even with dirty pots
- Logic Controller Enable input
- High efficiency MOSFET design for cool operation
- Heavy-Duty Heatsink for reliable operation
- 15 Amps continuous current
- 8 - 26 Volt operation
- PWM Range: 0% - 100%
- Single direction (no reverse)
- Terminal blocks for signal connections
- PCB solder holes for power connections, up to 12 AWG wire.
Datasheet (PDF) (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
When choosing a controller based on your input voltage requirements,
please note that a fully charged 12V nominal lead-acid battery can reach 14 volts.
Please check to ensure that the battery pack voltage does not ever exceed the absolute
maximum rated voltage of the motor controller.
For a comparison of motor control features, check out the parametric selection guide.
2.0 x 2.7 x 2.2 inches tall.